Faith Church purposes to glorify God by approaching the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as He has revealed Himself in Scripture.
We come together each week on Sunday mornings to meet with the one True and Living God, expecting that He will speak to us through His Word. The sacraments of baptism and the Lord’s Supper are celebrated to help us visualize the Word of God. We respond to who He is and what He has done through music, prayer, giving, and fellowship.
We are a congregation of the Presbyterian Church in America. Please follow the links below for more information about our denomination and our foundational beliefs.
What Do We Value In Worship
Spirit and Truth
We seek to be the worshipers the Father is seeking who declare Christ’s unfailing worth “in spirit and in truth.” As we delight in God through Christ and invite others to do the same, our hearts swell with uncontainable affections.
Richness and Simplicity
Because of the greatness of God’s glory and our submission to one another out of reverence for Christ, we gather united in the gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Learning and borrowing from where we’ve been, we seek to inspire coming generations with structure and creativity.
Gathered and Sent
True worship is much greater than Sunday morning gatherings—for it involves our whole lives, but it doesn’t exist without Sundays. As we gather each week, we are continually being transformed by the gospel in anticipation of eternity in heaven. Along the way, we are compelled by His love to further and more fully participate in serving God’s family and His mission of reaching lost people.
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God’s truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
- We believe that salvation is by God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save. We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or foreseen faith.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
- We believe that God is gracious and faithful to His people, not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His Covenant promises.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
- We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Our MISSION is to grow fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Our HALLMARK is understanding that each person matters to God.
Our PASSION is helping individuals have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our Vision is to be:
- an outreach church bursting at the seams with people caring about people,
- a place where seekers and new believers feel welcome and safe,
- a place where all believers are using their spiritual gifts to glorify God, and
- where we are relentlessly dedicated to reaching those outside God’s family with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Bible is totally true and changes lives.
- We believe God loves us and we should love one another.
- We believe the Church should be a community of servants stewarding their spiritual gifts.
- We believe life-change happens best in small groups.
- We believe the church should be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure.
IN WORSHIP. . .
To welcome people of all ages, races, and backgrounds into inspirational worship that bridges our modern context with our historic faith and that creates an atmosphere that worships God the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
IN CHRISTIAN EDUCATION. . .
To have a wide range and depth of on-going Christian studies and developmental courses that grow and advance people to their fullest in Christ and prepare them to serve Him.
IN SPIRITUAL GIFTS. . .
To have an abundance of people who use their God-given gifts and passions to glorify God and benefit others.
IN SMALL GROUPS. . .
To have flourishing small groups that build genuine relationships, nurture spiritual growth, and give people a sense of belonging.
IN FAMILIES. . .
To have active children, youth, family, and adult ministries that unite people in Christ, strengthen Christian values, serve individual and family needs, and provide an environment for people to enjoy one another.
IN OUTREACH. . .
To be people who actively reach out to the world to spread the word of Christ, expand His Kingdom, and provide mercy ministry to poor and underprivileged people.