Faith Presbyterian Church offers a vision that incorporates both the Historical and the Contemporary traditions and values of the Church. We understand that though we live in a modern world, we have a faith that is historical and grounded in tradition. Our vision is to have a worship service that is Gospel-driven, founded upon the authority of the scriptures, and incorporates the best practices and styles of both the old and the new in our modern context.
What to Expect
At Faith Church, you can expect to find:
- Theologically rich services with quality contemporary style music led by various instruments and vocalists
- Relevant and practical messages rooted in the Word of God
- A relaxed and friendly atmosphere where people of all walks of life have found community. Our community does not have an expected dress code. You will find people wearing everything from ties to shorts. Please come as you feel comfortable.
- The joy and excitement of people living their lives through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Generations worshiping and serving Jesus together. We love and welcome children! We offer a nursery for infants and toddlers (through age 3) and Kids’ Praise for our 4 year olds through 2nd grade; however, children are always welcome to worship with their families.
- Support and encouragement through teaching, prayer, service and friendship